When you think of South East Asian cuisine Vietnamese, Thai, and Malaysian come to mind. Filipino cuisine has a character all on its own. Many of our dishes have a strong Spanish influence but the flavors are inherently Filipino.
The menu we have put together consists of traditional favorites but with a Filistix twist on them, naturally. We are very excited to give you a taste of the food we grew up with.
- Spring Rolls (Lumpia) with a Mango and Jicama Salad
- Fried Noodles with Roasted Chicken, Shrimp (Pancit Canton)
- Pembina Pork Belly Adobo (Adobong Liempo)
- Braised Spring Creek Ranch Beef Brisket in a Rich Peanut Sauce (Kare-Kare)
- Creme Caramel (Leche Flan)
Tickets are available at Foosh, Bamboo Ballroom, Filistix U of A and Filistix Grant Macewan